Advanced military full-coverage bulletproof vest (MBA-M44)
Ballistic material: Polyethylene UD fabric
Ballistic criteria: NIJ0101.06 level IIIA, resisting 9mm FMJ RN and .44 Magnum SJHP (V 436 m/s)
Ballistic coverage: the chest / back / sides / neck / shoulders / groin / upper arms
Protective coverage area: 0.56 m2 (size L)
Weight: 4.9 kg
Attachment: armor plate pocket (front & rear, and groin (provision for small plate 25 x 20cm))
magazine pouches & grenade pouches
Cover fabric: waterproof polyester / Nylon
Design: Molle system with detachable and adjustable units by Velcro stickers
Color: black, dark blue, camouflage (desert or forest green type)
1. upper-arms protectors, detachable by Velcro
2. reinforced groin protector / guard with pocket for small armor plate (optional).
The groin guard pocket is made to load small armor plate size 25cm x 20cm, either level III or level IV, preferably made from SiC ceramic plate so as to be light-Weight.
3. four magazine pouches at the lower middle of the front chest cover / carrier.
Measurements of each magazine pouch is around 18cm x 7cm x 4.6cm.
4. six grenade pouches at the lateral sides of the four magazine pouches, 3 each side.
the 4 grenade pouches (2 each side) near to the magazine pouches have measurements of 10.3cm (H) x 4.5cm (W). the 2 grenade pouches at the outer sides has the measurements of 13.4cm (H) x 4.5cm (W).
all 6 grenade pouches have elastic band in the middle to hold grenades tight.
5. Pals webbing at front and back sides, for fastening / hanging accessories.
The measurements of each small unit is around 2.5cm x 2m.